Italian Cars/Italian Cars Digest Archive

plastic belt cover

<The twin cam engine did not come into being with a plastic belt cover.
<It was aluminum for many years, first bare, then painted yellow (plastic
<debuting with the 2 litre, I believe).

FWIW, I had three 125 (1608) over the years, the 73 and 74 had yellow
plastic covers, the 69 I bought for bits had an alloy cover (which looked
lovely when polished and fitted to the good 73).

Mark Battley
Auckland, New Zealand.

1974 Alfa Romeo 2000 GTV
1989 Fiat Croma

Alfa Romeo 105 series Bertone Coupe home page and register at:
      http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/1806/105GTV.HTML