Italian Cars/Italian Cars Digest Archive

Fiat Spider Key Fob

Dwight et al:
Having looking at no less than half a dozen Limited Edition Anniversary
Spiders for sale (several of which were one-owner cars), I can verify
that they did come with special key fobs.  One side had an embossed
Pininfarina emblem while the other side had "50" or something like that
embossed on it, while under that the matching number for the car was
stamped.  Pretty cool little thing to have; unfortunately many have been
lost (only 2 of the cars I saw had them).  I took a picture of one, and
can probably dig it out if someone needs to see it (perhaps to make a
replica for their own car).