Italian Cars/Italian Cars Digest Archive

icd dead?

I think with the coming of winter in the US, alot of us ICD'ers put our =
cars away
for the winter as a lot of states like to salt the roads.  Therefore less=
 traffic on
the ICD as we are not actively working on our cars, just mentally prepari=
ng for
next spring!

Anyway, this brings up a question I was curious about.  I keep my '80 =
Fiat 124
Spider road ready in winter to use as a backup.  If I let it sit for two =
weeks the
battery is just about dead.  I attribute this to the clock.    I have =
not yet
measured the current draw on the parked car.. Anybody have a "normal"
value of current draw draw on a parked Spider?

eric
henning@domain.elided