Italian Cars/Italian Cars Digest Archive

Omicron home page update

The Omicron Engineering website has been updated now.    Please visit
and see to find out more about us and the Lancias we work on.

The URL is http://www.omicron.uk.com - please visit and press the
"Press Me!" button so I can keep a tally of visitors.

Comments and ideas on content gratefully received.   For those with
older browsers, we are not using frames yet.  The site has been
checked with Netscape Navigator 2.0, Microsoft Internet Explorer 3.
 If any of you have something else - let me know if it's OK.

Best Wishes,

Andrew Cliffe

Omicron Engineering Ltd.,        Tel: ++44 (0)1508 570351
The Long Barn,                   fax: ++44 (0)1508 570795
Mulbarton,
Norwich,                         e-mail: sales@domain.elided
Norfolk,                         www: www.omicron.uk.com
NR14 8JS
UK                               spares and restorations on LANCIA
                                 Aurelia, Flaminia, Flavia, Fulvia, Stratos
Current workshop visitors:-
Fulvia:   S1 1.3S, S2 1.3, S3, S1 1.6HF (x3), S2 1.6HF
Flavia:   815 Sport, 815 Vignale, 815 PF Coupe, 2000HF,
Flaminia: Zagato Super Sport(x2), Touring GT
Aurelia:  B20, B24 spyder
Others:   Stratos (x2), Aprilia, 1934 Packard, Ferrari 308GT4, Lotus Esprit
          TVR Griffith, Fiat Topolino

please contact us for your free catalogue of new parts only
** NEW FULVIA CATALOGUE READY - FULVIA 1997 (56 pages) **
Flavia/2000 36 pages, others 25 pages each

"Omicron has the worlds largest collection of Lancia spares" - Classic Cars