Italian Cars/Italian Cars Digest Archive

Time to go racing with an X1/9

Gleaned from my local SCCA region newsletter from the Reading, PA area.
I've not seen the car, nor do I know anything further about it. Sounds
like a good deal to me.

X1/9 ITC car, fully developed and sorted, 1.5, 5 speed, fuel cell,
camber plates, coil-overs, adjustable sway bars, bulletproof legal
motor, Brand new BFG's, two sets of alloys, never wrecked. New project
forces sale. $2500 or make an offer I can't refuse. Contact Frank Walsh,
610-807-9037.
Delivery possible.

P.S. For those of you who don't know, ITC cars are just about street
legal, so you could do a lot of different things with this car beyone
track racing.
--
Dwight Varnes                              "Life is too short to drive a
70 Fiat 124 Spider (restored)			   minivan."

To reply via email, remove first 'x' in anti-spam address.