Italian Cars/Italian Cars Digest Archive

Italian marques

Listfolk: I am in charge of the Wash. DC area Italian Car Tour this
year, and was thinking about preparing a flyer for the local clubs, when
it occurred to me that I probably don’t know the names of all the
marques.  Sooooo lets have a name the marque string, and, just for fun,
include motorcycles. Help me add to this list:

Ferrari, Maserati, Fiat, Lancia, Alfa Romeo, Lamborghini, DeTomaso,
Bugatti, Moto Guzzi