Italian Cars/Italian Cars Digest Archive

Free Cars!!

Courtesy of a friend:

> ps: if you know anyone who would be interested in a couple of project
> cars and/or another couple of parts cars let me know.
>
> don't want any $ for them. just bring a flatbed...
>
> 76 spider - good body -runs strong -vibration in drivetrain/frontend
>
> 72 spider - pretty good body - ran good a year ago - clutch
> kept getting tight - put in new clutch/cable helped for a while
> think firewall was caving in where cable passed thru...
> canibalized this one for the 76 above, needs exhaust and various
> calipers, etc.
>
> both of these are restoreable. i just don't have the time anymore.

email him, not me, at:
rdaniela@domain.elided

Cars are along the Jersey Shore.
--
Dwight Varnes                              Life is too short to drive a
70 Fiat 124 Spider			   minivan.

To reply via email, remove first 'x' in anti-spam address.