RE: [ihc] Last of the Light Lines - Vintage Truck

Ed, the guy wants to restore it. Or he did anyway when
I met him & talked to him this summer at Red Power
Roundup. Eldon has talked to him before, and he said
that the guy wants to put a new tranny tunnel in &
take the one that says THE END out & keep that. Would
make a cool 1-of-a-kind coffe table.

Mark