Re[2]: [ihc] Travelall wheelbase

Jim Grammer wrote:

JG> Nope. '61 - '73, 119". '74/'75, 120".

I have to ask, where did they add the inch?  On my 73, it appears that
the axle sits too far forward in the rear wheelwell.  It hampers the
ability to use slightly taller tires than the stock 950-16.5.  If the
axle sat back an inch, this problem would be alleviated for a tire two
inches taller.

Was the 1" achieved by changing the point on the springs where the rear
axle mounts?

I assume that the body is the same for the 119" and 120" WB.

Ken