RE: [ihc] portable garage caution and property rights

Absent any 'wings' of my own...well...uh...yeah ;)

Check the front page of yesterday's WSJ Marketplace section, how timely.

In a desperate attempt to be even remotely on-topic, I hear Pete's concerns.
Lets just say that my IH collection is *strategically* placed. I lust after
a property I've seen in Nipomo that used to be a turkey operation. There are
3-4 sheds that prolly measure 40' x 200' :)

Jim