RE: [ihc] Wiper motor rate control, engine question

Interesting that Ryan should have noted that it works
better the faster you go.  Maybe the problem is part
Rain-X and partly how the wind hits the windshield.
It is possible on some cars that the windshield is in
some sort of a semi-dead zone and doesn't get as much
airflow as you might expect.

Steve