[ihc] Re: Great Christmas Gift for your Scout II friends..

----- Original Message -----
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 12:16:26 -0600
From: "Jeff Bade" <jbade@domain.elided>
Subject: [ihc] Great Christmas Gift for your Scout II friends..

But as of Nov 04 Ertl Has released a Scout II model again..
I picked up a few at the local hobby shop this weekend..
Jeff,
Thanks for the update. Friday I stopped at a "one stop shopping" retailer and checked to see if they were out yet. They weren't in stock, but I thought it might just be their distribution system. Now I'll definitely check with an actual hobby shop that orders their own inventory.
BTW, I didn't get to see the home makeover show you mentioned [Extreme Makeover: Home Edition (?)] several weeks ago. The next day we were installing a one-piece, basement window egress pit and one of the guys I work with said that he had seen one just like it on television the night before. Someone demonstrated how to use it before it was attached to the house and buried in the ground and it flipped over as he started to climb the steps. I mentioned that you, who I met when you did a tech seminar on carbs at Nats a couple of years ago, were involved with the project. Of course he didn't know what you look like, but he was really impressed by the overall situation and completed project as were a couple other guys on the site that day. So, I don't know if you made it into the final cut, but let me say: Job Well Done!
Mike

"If I ever decide to spend more than my truck's worth to make it worth even less, I know how to do it."
- Cory Farley [AutoWeek Vol. 54 Issue 40, www.autoweek.com/article.cms?articleId=100901]