Re: [ihc] Poly Bushings for T'All

----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul" <paulr@domain.elided>
To: <ihc@domain.elided>
Sent: Monday, December 06, 1999 5:41 PM
Subject: [ihc] Poly Bushings for T'All

Hey y'all:

Anybody know of a source for poly bushings for a '72 Travelall? I tried D & C
and BCB, but they had no idea and referred me to Outback parts, who has been
unresponsive. I have a hard time believing that they are terribly different
from either a Scout or at least some other "Big Three" set up. So...anybody
know what would work?

Thanks,

Paul
Polybushings for front leaf springs? Rear leaf springs? Torsion bars?

The spring eyes on a 72 travelall are 1.5" diameter. The springs are 2" wide. The center hole is...I forget, but it doesn't really matter. You can always ream the holes in the spring hangers if you need to go to a larger bolt.