Re: [ihc] Wiper motor rate control, engine question

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Bongo" <dbongo@domain.elided>
To: "IHC Digest" <ihc@domain.elided>
Sent: Monday, December 06, 2004 19:34
Subject: [ihc] Wiper motor rate control, engine question

>  Also, the Power
> Steering setup I've got puts the gearbox INSIDE the frame rail, so IHC
> V8's are definitely out without altering that, which probably puts it
> well beyond the realm of financial justification.  (I almost said
> "feasability" or "reason" but much of what we do doesn't relate to
> those concepts.)
>
> Thanks,
>
> Dave

Speaking of P/S on postal scouts.  My friend, Ed, here in Middle TN just
acquired himself a '79 postal scout with a 304 and 727.  Solid truck
actually, and still has most of the decals from its days of service as a
rural route mail carrier.

Anyway, he's not decided if he's going to keep it or pass it on and he was
wondering about the P/S.  There's no really good way to do a p/s conversion
with an SV on a postal is there?  He's made it clear that if he did
anything, he'd want it to look clean so it'd at least appear stock.  I think
in this case the only real choice is for him to keep the manual box.

Gotta say, the postal dash looks kinda weird compared to the normal dash.
Talk about sparse!

Oh, and David.... did you need a dash pad?  I think Ed *may* have an extra
one.

-Ryan

---