Re: [ihc] Wiper motor rate control, engine question

Well, I'm getting an electric wiper conversion done on my Postal Scout
800, so that's why I'm asking.  The replacement motors should, I would
hope, have better speeds than "really slow" and "even slower than
that".  Like I said, not a big deal on the Scout II (which is almost
as you describe) but I'd hope the aftermarket parts would have a bit
more oomph to them.

Dave