[ihc] Amazing haul of IHC parts

Some of you may remember that I posted about a wrecking yard near me that
had been open since the late 1920s was closing soon, that had a bunch of
IHC parts.  Well, the owner, who is a fellow Binderphile, and who likes
us and has joined our club (IHSTO), decided to save them.  He gave them
all to us to save from the scrapper.  On Saturday, several of us spent
the day loading trucks and trailers with engines, heads, bellhousings,
manifolds, and myriad small parts.  Among those were an NOS BD block, and
NOS BD head, about 15-20 running engines (SV, LV, RD, BD, BG, BLD, GRD,
and so on), axles (K/KB-series, and WWII 5-lug military), 4BBL V8
manifolds, water pipes, gauges, windshield wiper motors, decals,
ornaments, starter switches, and on and on.  Estimate is that we moved
about 20,000 pounds of stuff, and we are only about half-way done.  We
still need to go back and get the 5-speeds, M-5H-6 parts, and flywheels
and steering gears, plus several trucks.  We plan on cataloguing them,
and then posting the inventory on our BB forum.  These parts range in age
from the 1980s back to the late 1930s.  If anyone needs parts at a decent
price, they are for sale.  Keep your eyes peeled for the list in the next
few months.  Until then, if anyone needs anything, feel free to contact
me.  All parts are located in Woodburn, Oregon, which is about 30 miles
south of Portland.  If you want to follow the thread about this event,
click here:
http://www.binderbulletin.org/forums/showthread.php?t=30308

PS.  No, there are no 392 IC heads, or K/KB windshield frames, or T-34
overdrive 5-speeds.

-Colin Rush

Juno Gift Certificates
Give the gift of Internet access this holiday season.
http://www.juno.com/give