Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 11:09:37 -0800
From: John Hofstetter <hofs@domain.elided>
Subject: Re: [ihc] Great Christmas Gift for your Scout II friends..

I'd had one of these on order for quite a while, and then a couple of
weeks ago it arrived. The thing that really didn't register when I
ordered it was that I was going to have to go out and buy paints to
make it look right when I assemble it. Hmm.

I don't know what I expected when I ordered it, but i guess the truth
was that I didn't think about it before ordering it.

John

On Dec 6, 2004, at 10:16 AM, Jeff Bade wrote:

> Not sure if anyone knows this yet or not...
> Maybe it's old news..
>
> But as of Nov 04 Ertl Has released a Scout II model again..
> I picked up a few at the local hobby shop this weekend..
> I happened to walk down that isle and something caught my eye..
>
> I almost fainted.. It was like a little kid in the toyshop..
>  Here is a URL
> http://www.ertltoys.com/brand/amt/2004/pm_hot_trucks.shtml
>
> Anyway...
>
> Just wanted to let everyone know..