From: Mac McMuffin [mailto:mac@domain.elided]
Sent: Monday, December 06, 2004 10:57 AM
To: Jim Grammer; ken.dunnington; Pete Shubin
Cc: ihc@domain.elided
Subject: RE: Re[4]: [ihc] Pete's AMC 360 swap

## >> Guys, everything I've ever heard or experienced tells me to
## >> stay away from
## >> anything but the 12 spring clutch setups, or the 15 spring in
## >> 12" if you
## >> have a *stout* left leg. The 6 spring jobs are said to rattle
## >> and not hold
## >> so well, and diaphragm units just have a wierd feel IMO.

what about the 13" clutches?  the lineset for my B182 indicates it came with
a V-345 gas engine, T-35 direct in 5th transmission, and 13 inch clutch.
how many springs are in one of those clutch plates?  i haven't felt it yet,
but i bet it's pretty stiff.
--Mac