RE: [ihc] Re: OT but neat/Cog

I had one of those once... I seem to remember spending a whole afternoon on
a belt replacement that would take 5 minutes on another vehicle. I was too
amazed even to be mad. It's like the engineers had looked at too many Dr.
Seuss machines, or MC Escher drawings...  Even though it had been a pretty
good runner, I decided to sell it soon after. I try to remember stuff like
that when I start to get frustrated with my trucks. Anyone remember the VW
guy's (Muir?) mantra "feel your tools"? I use "remember the Honda" and it
all gets better.

John A.