RE: [ihc] Engine ID by pic

What about AMX's and Javelins with 4 speeds?

Looking at the '73 401 sitting in my shop, the rear face of the crank has a
huge counterbore in it. Even if the pilot bearing hung a substantial ways
out of the flywheel I can't imagine there not being enough crank clearance.

We have an anecdotal report of a '74 401 equipped pickup with a T-19, the
possibility of which is borne out by Howard's research. IIRC that report was
posted to the BB, but a couple of quick searches didn't find it.

Jim