[ihc] Re: OT but neat/Cog

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/honda-ad.html

Enjoy
David A. Gregg
Thanks for the link David; much enjoyment indeed. It seems that I would have remembered seeing that one television but I don't, perhaps it never showed in the U.S.of A. Probably I am wrong and it did play - I just wasn't watching...but over the years, I have watched lots of open wheel racing where Honda engines are used and lots of Honda commercials are repeatedly aired. It seems that Honda would have recognized the universal appeal of taking things apart to see the inner workings and aired "Cog" in all of their markets.
Mike (who's criminalistics group(many years ago) won the "Entropy Award - for reducing things to their basic components" because we gained a reputation of disassembling microscopes, chromatographs, spectrophotometers, and pretty much all other instrumentation as standard procedure just to see what was going on in there)

"If I ever decide to spend more than my truck's worth to make it worth even less, I know how to do it."
- Cory Farley [AutoWeek Vol. 54 Issue 40, www.autoweek.com/article.cms?articleId=100901]