Re[6]: [ihc] Engine ID by pic

Mac McMuffin wrote:

MM> if i'm reading this correctly, from '70 to '73, unless you asked for a V8
MM> engine, you got the six; from '60 to '69, unless you asked for a six, you
MM> got the V8.

My 1973 TA came with a brochure for 1972 Travelalls.  This brochure
lists the 258 as the standard engine for 1010,1110, and 1210.

But I would wager that most trucks/travelalls in 1973 were optioned
with V8.  It just seems that, from what's for sale these days, that
the majority of the 1970s light line was V8 powered, not I6.

Ken