Re: [ihc] Adjust-a-jet?

	I experimented with it for about a year. The biggest problem is that it
will not work with the stock for IH 2300. The jet sizes for an IH are too
small and the Adjust-a-jet sizes are too big. The next problem, after you
find an appropriate 2300 is the lack of room between the fuel bowl and
the thermostat housing.
	The initial tuning is very trial and error. overall it wasn't horrible
but it also wasn't good. If you have any specific question feel free to
ask. If you want to experiment with it yourself, I might be able to find
it somewhere in the garage and send it to you.

George H.
72 Scout II
345 V8