RE: [ihc] Turbo Binder Motors

Yup, packaging is everything. For a 392, twins are messy. I'd think more
along the lines of a single on the passenger side, a la the Banks
'sidewinder' setup. You could keep the stock(center dump) manifolds and fab
a x-over pipe with the turbine mounting flange. Looks like a T-04 with a
'54' trim compressor and suitably large a/r's would do the trick nicely ;)
Amazing what you can get away with when you're only planning to turn
3600RPM.

For that application, I wouldn't be looking to fit a carb. GM throttle body
and a Megasquirt, or a GM computer(GN?) that handles positive pressure.

Jim