RE: [ihc] Auction last weekend.

muddy.

Wimps! :)

One of the funnest auctions I've been to was on a sloppy back lot in the
rain. They had so many lots(mostly junk)they got bogged down almost
immediately. The auctioneers figured out they were gonna be there all day
and then some, so they started marking from 'here to there' and calling it
one lot. I hauled home a bunch of neat junk for cheap. I also had Kate for
the morning(3 at the time). I bundled her up in slicker and wellies, and she
had great fun splashing in mud puddles.

There was an IH dumptruck, an '80-something S series. I didn't stay to bid,
bet it went cheap.

Jim