Re: Reply: [ihc] Old IHC parts score

On Nov 22, 2004, at 6:59 PM, Ted Borck wrote:

On Mon, 22 Nov 2004, David Raistrick wrote:

On Mon, 22 Nov 2004, Ted Borck wrote:

Uhmm Colin. . .

Where is this place located?
Oregon. I googled IHSTO earlier to find that these were no where near
anyone in Florida... :(
Yea - Colin was kind enough to reply and advise.

But wouldn't it have been more informative to give the location in the original post.

But then again, since I didn't know the IHSTO secret handshake, I didn't need to know. <g>

--
Ted Borck tborck@domain.elided
305-343-6023 Cell Phone

Colin is one of those guys who has a lot on his mind. And most of it is IH, IH, IH.

John

John Hofstetter
Ol' Saline
www.goldrush.com/~hofs