[ihc] Old IHC parts score

Several members of our club (IHSTO) went to visit with one of our
members, who owns a truck wrecking yard.  He is going out of business,
and will be gone by December 31.  After having sold many parts to us over
the last year (including my new 5-speed with bellhousing and PTOs),
yesterday he told us we could have all of the old International parts
that were there, so he would not have to send them to the scrapper.  We
hauled a bunch home yesterday, and will be back for more.  These run the
gamut from the 1940s to the 1980s.  Talk about a find, some of them were
NOS, while others are just hard to find.  He has a lot of stuff still,
including Red Diamonds, Green Diamonds, Blue Diamonds, Black Diamonds, LV
motors, SV motors (about $200 to $300 for running motors, already
pulled), brake drums, manifolds, steering gears, cylinder heads, and on
and on.  If anyone needs anything, let me know.  Of special interest to
the owners of older IHCs are all of the 6-cylinder parts.  Interesting
item he gave us was an M-5H-6 open cab for our club M-5 project truck at
the Antique Powerland.  He has three more of those trucks, as well as a
pair of K-1 pickups for $1000 for the pair, and several other IH trucks.
Please give them a home!
-Colin Rush