[ihc] Tie Rod Placement

Can the Scout II tie rod be moved from the bottom of the knuckles to the top
of the knuckles?  I've been working out the post lift quirks on my Scout II
and have pretty much everything else mounted up high and out of the way
except the tie rod.  I would just pull it and see but the caked on grease is
protecting the ends of the rods from the elements and preventing me from
seeing if the ends of the rod are tapered.

Let me know if you know.

Pete