Re: [ihc] Question on tow rig***DIESEL***

I know you haven't had any real problems. but then,
you don't drive it much, and when you do you drive it
like an old man!!

Seriously, that 97's been a good truck for us. I just
wish to hell dad would've waited a couple months for
LUK to bring out the one piece flywheel instead of
replacing the worn out dual-mass flywheel w/ another
POS dual-mass. It's fun to drive though. It moves
pretty good for a 7000K pound
truck; I've surprised more than a couple people.
(insert evil grin here)

Mark........ I love the smell of diesel in the
morning!!!!!!!!