Re: [ihc] Re:Hank's Truck Pictures

Mike, I'd say allow yourself an hour a night. It'll
pass quickly, but this way you can stretch the
pleasure over MONTHS! Because I gaurantee it takes a
long time while to look at all of that. No clue how
much time I've spent looking at it, and I know I've
only seen maybe 10 or 15% of it.

Mark

> Kurt and Mark,
>     I have to thank you for pointing me towards The
> Holy Grail of Big Truck
> Pictures.  What a resource!  I didn't even know it
> existed.  Now, I might
> not get anything else done this weekend.  Perhaps
> for a couple of weekends.
> Thanks a lot.

I like this quote!!