RE: [ihc] stars

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Grammer [mailto:jgrammer@domain.elided]
Sent: Thursday, November 18, 2004 8:46 AM
To: jma@domain.elided; ihc@domain.elided
Subject: RE: [ihc] stars

Don't you love the English language? :)

The English language you say?  Just think, if we were conversing en espanol
we'd have to designate a gender for the loadstar and all our other lovely
vehicles.  Can you imagine the debate:  Is it female or male?  Hey, the
thing has balls, therefore it must be male.  But wait, it's just too cute,
so it must be female.  Hey, mine hangs out with my Scout and with my Cub
Cadet, so I think it might be..................

Tom H., '76 Traveler