RE: [ihc]IH-Stars

Thanks Mac, Ryan & Howard. I can see I'll have to take Jim's admonishment to
aquire Crismon to heart. Either that, or you'll all be getting repetitive
stress syndrome from typing out these very informative answers to my
questions... The numbers in particular help me to put the various models in
perspective. Thanks again, John A.