RE: Re[6]: [ihc] D series spare tire cover

## >> The second row seat folds down.  The back and base are completely
## >> seperate from one another.  The seat bottom flips over forward and the
## >> back then folds forward, both exposing their "back" level
## >> with the rear
## >> cargo deck.  For this reason, I would not want to try to reverse
## >> things, as the flat cargo area with the second row seat folded down is
## >> very nice to have at times.  Reversing the seat would involve
## >> fabrication due to the nature of the seat back mounting setup.

i meant the third seat, not the intermediate seat.  i too am very pleased
with the way the intermediate seat folds down flat, forming the forward
portion of the cargo deck.  both of my TravelAlls are currently folded down
in this configuration.  what i was wondering was whether the third seat (the
rearmost) could be turned around facing backwards.  i don't know how it's
mounted so i have no idea if it's possible or not, but it was a thought i
had, since that's what we did with our 800A and it's much more convenient
for us that way.

--Mac

Wassail!

Krystof "Mac" MacBryghde
TyrGothi

http://master.triad.ath.cx/
---
This message is certified Virus Free.  However; Don't take *my* word for it,
check it yourself.
"I'd rather have a German Division in front of me than a French one
behind." - General George S. Patton