RE: [ihc] Auction around Omaha next weekend.

Here's a picture of a model fire truck. Note the title of the jpeg:

http://legeros.com/toys/gallery/c3-luverne-special.jpg

So maybe besides roadsters from 1915, and the bumpers from your youth, the
Luverne Special is also a fire rig, sometimes an IH?

You should go to the auction, Ed. Find out about the KB-6, the Luverne, and
buy that third Travelette. We can all fight over it if you don't want it.
Whoever gets to Ed's place first, wins!

John A.