From: owner-ihc@domain.elided [mailto:owner-ihc@domain.elided] On Behalf Of
DeepSouthScouts@domain.elided
Sent: Thursday, November 11, 2004 8:51 PM
To: ihc-digest@domain.elided
Subject: RE: [ihc] Auction around Omaha next weekend.

=From: "ed sohm" <sohmj@domain.elided>
=Subject: [ihc] Auction around Omaha next weekend.

=Anyone know what a "Luverne Special" is? The only Luverne I know is a
=manufacturer in Luverne, Mn who makes bumpers and brush/grille guards.

=Ed Sohm
=Battle Creek, IA
='71 800 B
='74 200 4X4 Travelette Camper Special
='71 1210 short bed Travelette
=+ a bunch more

Ed,
I remember a plant in Luverne, MN that made truck
accessories (name?). I applied for a job there years ago when I
lived in a little town called Ellsworth, MN,
not far from Rock Rapids, IA.
My son was born in Luverne, MN.  :~)

I had no IH trucks when I lived there. :`(

Mike Toney
Mobile, AL.
Owner; Southern International Harvester Owners [S.I.H.O.]
http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/southernihowners
72 Scout II, 4x4, 304, T18, 3:31
73 1010 Travelall, 2wd, 345, 727, 3:54
Scout 800, 4x4, 152, 3 speed, D20, D44s, 32s, (under construction)
Scout 80, 2x4, 196, 727, SII D44 rear, SII disc front, (under
construction)
Scout 800, 4x4, 3 speed, D18, (parts truck)
http://www.myinternationaltrucks.iwarp.com/