Re: [ihc] Nissan S/C Off topic

It may just be old age, but I'm not sure it's a good
idea to remove the speed limiter on pickups.  I've
owned/driven a bunch and none of them impressed me as
a vehicle for >90 mph.  Removing the rev-limiter is
also probably not a real good idea.  Probably doesn't
bring much benefit anyway unless you're going to
change the EFI programming and the camshaft.

Steve