Re: [ihc] Factory Toe-In Spec, Anyone?

I've been setting radial tires to 0 - 1/16 toe in for
about 30 years.  I'll set them static to 0 for rear
wheel drive and 1/16 toe out for front wheel drive.
Ideally radials work best when they're at 0 toe as the
vehicle is moving.  That's why I set front and rear
wheel drive different.

I set them myself and have had no problems since I
started doing that.  There is an entry about this in
the FAQ on the Binder Bulletin.

Steve