[ihc] Weekend Chores : Pete's Front End...

IH All,

Got around to checking out my front end a little, trying to track down my
left <--> right sway & wander. Steering system SEEMS relatively intact, but
I did discover this:

www.pferris.com/scout/images/Scout_FE.MOV

(Special thanks to Bill for the cam to do this! It's about 2.13 MB or so, it
might take a bit on dial-up). You'll need QuickTime or some MOV player for
this.

Probably less than 40# of pressure needed to move this. I'm guessing this
much slop is out of bounds...

Thanks for any suggestions/advice/hints.

Have a great weekend,

--Pete

   ||( )| | | | | |( )||  Binder AT pferris DOT com
   | ----------------- |  '77 Scout II, 304, a/t, p/s, etc.
  [/\_@@ ==== ==== @@_/\] More 'stock' than 'not'!
  [/>#################<\] http://www.pferris.com/Binder_Pix/Binder_Pix.php
  [/</]   \_/       [\>\] http://www.pferris.com/scout