RE: [ihc] Loadstar 1600 is home.

## >> I took some vacation time yesterday and went to get the free
## >> 1600 grain
## >> truck.  I had it running this weekend on ether, fuel pump wouldn't
## >> prime, but had not touched the brakes at all.
## >>
## >> In 2 hours time, I had it running, stopping, and driven home.
## >>  Runs good
## >> but whoever last messed with the Dayton wheels didn't get any of the
## >> rear ones on straight.  Brakes still need to be pumped up to work, 5
## >> speed turned out to be a T-19, truck was built in early '74, bad
## >> harmonics develop when hitting bumps just right on paved
## >> roads.  I hope
## >> that is just the wobbly Daytons.  Now I need to find some Pri-G, buy a
## >> fuel pump, rebuild another carb, and chase down an
## >> intermittent miss.

sounds pretty cool to me.  for Pri-G, the cheapest source i've found for it
is River Marine Supply, i believe they are in florida.  their website is at:
http://www.rivermarinesupply.com/

i got a 16-oz bottle of Pri-G from them for $9.95 or so, they shipped it UPS
to Ryan's place for about $4.00 or so.  all in it was less than $15.00.
usually i find the 16-oz bottles of that for more than i paid total, plus
shipping.  i ordered it on a friday or saturday, i believe it was delivered
on the following Wednesday or thursday.  quick service and a good price,
can't beat that.

## >> Neat old truck, nothing fancy but should be fun. Anybody wanna see a
## >> pic?

i'd like to see a picture please.

--Mac

Wassail!

Krystof "Mac" MacBryghde
TyrGothi

http://master.triad.ath.cx/
---
This message is certified Virus Free.  However; Don't take *my* word for it,
check it yourself.
"I'd rather have a German Division in front of me than a French one
behind." - General George S. Patton