Re: [ihc] Scout II front end question

I thought the loose ball joints/shimmy problem was a rather short-lived
problem and I'm not sure why the bar survived that, other than a sway bar
sounded like a good sales feature. With good ball joints, I don't think
there is a shimmy problem.

I have to question how much it actually does to prevent sway and have
never seen any quantitive evaluation, other than several who have removed
theirs and said they couldn't tell any difference.

I'd be curious if someone who has access to the ramp travel equipment
would run a comparison with and without the bar to see how much
difference it actually makes there.

Howard