Re: [ihc] OT Nickel cases

http://www.winchester.com/images/product%20catalog/SBST3006.jpg

We'll see if this gets cut up, if it does, try

http://makeashorterlink.com/?M26621CA9

This is the round I'm talking about, it's the Winchester ballistic
silvertip, and if Kerry had his way, it'd most definately be covered by his
ban.

Those rounds are $1.46 a pop (not a case, that's per round), but they work
*very* well.  I try not to shoot one of those unless my target is edible.
Not a good round to plink with thanks to the cost.

This is a new round, looks like it's an upgrade/new line on the Ballistic
Silvertip, this one is called the Supreme Accubond CT.  Probobly not a great
one for most game though, the big thing about this one is that it has a
delayed expansion to allow for deeper penetration (and better penetration)
than the Ballistic Silvertip (the silvertip has excellent penetration by
itself, so I guess you'd use this one on some seriously large stuff).  This
one runs $1.64 a round.

http://www.winchester.com/images/product%20catalog/S3006CT.jpg
http://makeashorterlink.com/?W68622CA9

The rounds aren't cheap, but you they defiantely take down the target...
they make the holes from a normal 30-06 look like a .22....

-Ryan

---