RE: [ihc] Scout II front end question

Thanks, Steve. I got that after Howard described the original purpose of the
thing, but my angle-iron variant isn't going to cut it as a torsion bar -
not enough allowance for twist (not any, I would think). I guess if I kept
it on level highway, as the previous owner *may* have done, it *might* work
out OK... But I don't anticipate even roads, and don't want to risk it,
so... it's got to go. As you say, easy and cheap enough to return it to
stock config, as all I need is the flat stock, the "bar" itself.

John A.