Re: [ihc] Scout II front end question

John,

Sorry to jump in late.
 I and many others do not have the bar anymore, I could not feel any
change in stability when I removed mine, YMMV. In fact my front shackles
(1/2 inch lift) are made from the "swaybar" I removed. I don't know what
type of steel that bar is made of but it seems like it may be spring
steel, anyone know?

Willy
77 SS II
71 800 B