[ihc] Blowing 345

Long story short:   Will a Harbor Freight engine stand hold a 392?
or should I build my own, Or just gusset the HF.

Last year my 345 started running different, with oil coming out the dip
stick.  Mostly at high rpm's.  Finally did a compression test, most were in the
70's with one being 100.  So, instead of rebuilding this engine, I found a '84
1700 school bus at the local volunteer fire station, with a sticker on the fire
wall showing the vacuum diagram for a 392. Didn't actually see the 392 on the
block(will look at the right location)  The engine is complete, except for the
alt.  Planning on pulling everything Wednesday.  The volunteers are going to
cut the buses up in two weeks, they have five other make buses.

I was also looking for Tom M.'s write up on rebuilding his 900 mile 392?

Scott Ray
'76 Scout