Re: [ihc] Rad overflow

After fixing the vacuum leak mine works fine with a 12
psi cap.  Actually always worked fine with 12 psi cap
but just wouldn't suck back from the tank.  The vacuum
portion has nothing to do with the pressure rating of
the cap.

If you got a better gasket on the 7 psi cap that could
make the vacuum seal, that would explain it.

If you need a 7 psi cap, something is wrong with your
system.  7 will work, but should not be necessary.

Steve