RE: [ihc] no IH content, but fun--

That's a good point. Not a trivial project, so likely there *will* be some
pictures at some point. Here's a shot of the 3 units en route on-rail,
apparently back in Texas earlier this month:

http://www.mexlist.com/temp/e60c.jpg

But I'd sure like to see the off-rail highway configuration that Greg is
talking about. I'll keep looking... If there is a trucking company involved,
it would sure make some good PR, wouldn't it? (assuming no mishaps along the
way!)

John A.