Re: [ihc] My good fortune and new project

On Oct 22, 2004, at 11:37 AM, Ken Dude wrote:

Ya'll remember when Tom H mentioned the 7.3 his company was auctioning? Well, it is mine. So, the project will be squeezing it into my Terra, finding a tranny/t-case to go with it, and getting all the bits and pieces working with my Dana 44s. (till they break). Now I get to make my Terra just how I want it (one piece front end...) I'm sure I will be relying on all you diesel experts over the next few years?

Very exciting. So, since I have to go up to Antioch to pick it up, I was wondering if you NorCal folks would like to get together for dinner? I plan on coming up on Oct 29th or 30th and return on the 31st. Perhaps dinner on the 30th?
We haven't even seen Tom and Elza since Tulare, so if this works for them, we'd like to get together with Ken and whomever.

John

John Hofstetter
Ol' Saline
www.goldrush.com/~hofs