Re: [ihc] My good fortune and new project

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ken Dude" <kjhitchcox@domain.elided>
To: <ihc-digest@domain.elided>
Sent: Friday, October 22, 2004 11:37 AM
Subject: [ihc] My good fortune and new project

Ya'll remember when Tom H mentioned the 7.3 his company was auctioning? Well, it is mine. So, the project will be squeezing it into my Terra, finding a tranny/t-case to go with it, and getting all the bits and pieces working with my Dana 44s. (till they break). Now I get to make my Terra just how I want it (one piece front end...) I'm sure I will be relying on all you diesel experts over the next few years?
Snip-
I'm happy for you Ken. I've had dreams of doing the same to my 1310 and putting a 6 speed in it. Now with the ability to collect medicare this January, some of my dreams are in a remodel condition. Therefore; I'll probably leave the 7.3 turbo in my F350 for hauling the camper etc., and use the 1310 for the purpose I bought it. Plowing snow,grading private roads, digging shallow ditches, building rock walls, and other abnormal things best suited for the IH.
I'm looking forward to updates on your project.
Jim A.

Ken
http://mail.yahoo.com