RE: [ihc] Mildew, moss, and buckaroos.

> For your next tricks, you need to drive from Bishop, CA, to Delta, UT, via
> Tonopah and Ely--the Railroad Valley and Black Rock Summit are pretty
> astounding. And from Winnemucca to Susanville, CA, via Jungo Siding,
> Gerlach,  the Smoke Creek Desert, and Robbers' Roost. Then from Cedar City,
> UT to Pioche and Caliente and thence, via Rachel, to Tonopah.

Been on all those routes, most of them many times. We've been across Highway 50, America's Loneliest Highway, so many
times we can't count them, but we've never been under the guiding wing of an "Old Buckaroo".

When he talks about "Scratchum Miller" and "Stutters Frank the Bible Salesman" it's kind of like getting a chance to go back to
the Elko of 50 years ago.

And then too, some of the good things from the past in Elko such as the friendly folks didn't change that much from the past.

> Then you will have seen the REAL Nevada, like Elko almost used to be
> 35--40 years ago, before it exploded !
>
> Greg (y'all better have a BIG fuel tank--)

With the price of diesel right now, a BIG pocketbook is even more important than the big tank.

John