[ihc] The Travelall (could) is Alive with the Sound of Music

Travelall-ians,
   Where do you guys mount your speakers for your radio? I figure I'll
put a piar of 6x9's over the wheel wells in the back, and POR-15 the
inner fender at the same time, but; I am a bit stumped for the front.
I'm sure the doors will do nicely, but; I have really nice door fabric
and I hate to have to cut it out. Is there enough room for some 6"ers in
the kick panels? What other locations have people used?
   I have the radio installed, finally, and am getting ready, break time
right now, to put the amp under the passenger front seat. I will
probable just stick the speakers to the metal for now, till I figure out
where to put them.
--
Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided